With the utmost support from our talented employees, we have managed to become one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Hot Air Stenter Machine. The machine is a high-speed, heat sealing pin-type hot air systems. The offered Hot Air Stenter Machine is highly praised by our clients for its quality features such as automatic chain lubrication system, bow straightening system, and high efficiency.
Features of Hot Air Stenter:
Electronically controlled air flow
Fully automated system
Low operating costs
Functions of Hot Air Stenter Stenter Machine:
Heat setting is done by the stenter for lycra fabric, synthetic and blended fabric.
Width of the fabric is controlled by the stenter.
Finishing chemical apply on fabric by the stenter.
Loop of the knit fabric is controlled.
Moisture of the fabric is controlled by the stenter.
Spirility controlled by the stenter.
GSM of the fabric is controlled by stenter.
Fabric is dried by the stentering process.
Shrinkage property of the fabric is controlled.
Curing treatment for resin, water repellent fabric is done by the stenter.
High standard hot air stenter machine along with warm service, we hope your choice will never let you down, and we cherish every opportunity to cooperate with you. Click hotairstenter for further more information about Licheng Products.
The heat setting machine is mainly composed of a feeding device, a preheating zone, a high temperature setting zone, a cooling zone and a cloth discharging device. The feeding device is made of a tension frame, a weft feeder, a suction device, an overfeeding device, an automatic control device, an edge detector, etc. The function of the feeding device is to make the fabric perpendicular to each other under a certain tension or a certain relaxed state, and can smoothly enter into the machine. Then the fabric is heated to a certain temperature through the top hot zone to avoid the cold forming fabric directly entering the high temperature setting zone and affecting the setting temperature.
The temperature of the preheating zone should be controlled at around 100℃. The preheated fabric enters into the high temperature setting zone (with steam heating and electric heating device), and the temperature is controlled at 150~230℃, so that the fabric is evenly heated for a certain time. After meeting the setting requirements, the cooling zone is cooled rapidly, and finally, the cloth is discharged. The falling cloth frame was dropped out of the machine. The operation of the fabric in the machine is driven by a chain of crepe chains or needle plates and fabrics. A static eliminator must be installed at the fabric outlet, or a steam vent and a metal screen should be installed in front of the fabric roller to spray a proper amount of steam on the cloth surface to appropriately increase the moisture regain of the fabric and reduce the generation of static electricity.
Hotairstenter not only offer high-quality hot air stenter machine, but also Flat Screen Printing Machine .
1. Its frame is made of structural steels and its thermal insulation board and door are all of the hollow structure with mineral wool inside. Meanwhile, its radiator fin adopts quality cooled rolled aluminum plates as its raw material. After assembly, the drying unit will undergo an extra treatment---silver powder spraying. Since silver powers are thermal resistant, the sprayed drying unit also features good performance in thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
2. Circulating fans are installed on both sides of the drying rooms with high speed of its wind in its vent. Meanwhile, the fan blades of the circulating fan are made of aluminum alloy. Besides, we also optimized the overall design of drying room - installing the thermal insulation devices, which enables a 40% lower of installed power when compared with that of traditional drying room. The exhaust fan is installed on the top of drying room.
3. The conveyor belt is a PTFE coated woven belt, which is highly thermal resistant. When it is activated, the conveyor belt will be under alignment with the help of two coated rollers. These two rollers are installed on its swing arms.
4.Doffing system: frame, cloth guide roller, pressure regulator, swing arm, etc.
Our Flat Screen Printing Machine has a series of attractive features. First of all, the working principle of our printing machine is as follows: Doctor blade is adopted to push the print paste through the design area of the screen onto the fabric. In addition, the textile printing machine enjoys a large production capacity with a high printing speed under normal circumstances. What’s more, our printing machine has a closed screen holder, and the rotary screen printing is driven by direct drive servo motors. The driving method allows for a higher printing precision. As to the registration control system, an embedded programmable logic controller is adopted on our printing machine, which enables an intelligent registration.
For further information, you could click hotairstenter.com.
1, Cloth Feeding Device
A roll or a folded feed can be used as needed.
2, The Printing Part
It consists of an automatic guiding mechanism, automatic lifting frame mechanism, and automatic printing mechanism.
(1) Automatic guide mechanism: It consists of a printed guide belt, belt drive, and transmission control. The printed belt is a seamless looped rubber belt made of multi-layer canvas rubber. There are two ways to drive the belt: one is intermittently driven by the belt and the printing unit is intermittently distributed; the other is that the belt is intermittently driven in the printing areas and continuously driven in the non-printing area.
(2) Lifting screen frame mechanism
The screen frame is automatically lifted and lowered by a cam mechanism and an eccentric link mechanism. When the fabric and the belt are suspended, the screen frame of the stencil is automatically lowered, pressed against the surface of the cloth for squeegeeing, and when the squeegee is finished, it is lifted off the cloth surface to make the fabric and the belt run.
(3) Automatic printing mechanism
After the guide belt stops running, when the screen frame is lowered to the predetermined position and stops moving, the scraper or the squeegee roller presses the screen to perform squeegee so that the color paste passes through the mesh of the screen pattern portion smearing onto the fabric.
Composition: scraper or scraper roller, transmission and control part, slurry part.
3, The drying device
The hot air drying machine is used to loose drying.
Working process: the printed fabric leaves the printing guide belt and rests on the active running nylon wire loop conveyor belt. The conveyor mesh belt lifts the reverse side of the fabric into the drying machine discharged after being dried by multiple layers. The position of drying guide belt (the conveyor belt) is adjusted by the positive position device at the feeding of the drying room. The speed of the printed part and the drying part is determined by the linear speed regulator installed between the printing belt and the drying conveyor belt ( Generally, the infrared detector is adjusted according to the change of the loose position of the fabric.) Loosen more, the dryer speeds up, and vice versa.
Hotairstenter.com as a professional Flat Screen Printing Machine manufacturer, we always offer high-quality products for you, please choose us with confidence.
1. Check the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and safety protection devices before turning on the machine. According to the process requirements, set the temperature, and then turn on the circulating fan. During the heating stage, the host speed is 15m/min, and the cloth cannot be put until the set temperature is reached. After meeting the requirements, open the active brush wheel, press the cloth on the needle plate, try to make both sides flush, and at the same time put down the passive brush wheel and tighten the fabric. When starting the host, you should first ring the bell to inform the tail operator. When you put it to the rear of the car, you should put on the cloth at the fastest speed and tighten the fabric. The rear personnel should cooperate with each other.
2. The safety cover of the machine should be in good condition to prevent the needle cloth from hanging around the sleeves, and avoid fly out and hurt people on account of the chain break.
3. The emergency stop switch pulled by the rolling rope and the safety loss of the feeding cloth are reliable and useful. The machine needs to be stopped when the cloth is operated.
4. The grey cloth must be seamed and not allowed to be knotted to avoid damage to the rubber roller.
5. Before turning off the Flat Screen Printing Machine , the cooling should be reported to the hot-loaded heat transfer furnace room. Then stop the circulating fan operation, open the door to cool down, and run the main engine and the top exhaust fan separately. When the temperature drops to 80℃, the machine can avoid uneven heating of the chain clothing.
6. It’s of great importance to regularly check the heat transfer oil pipeline in the oven. If oil leakage appears, it should be dealt with in time. After the shift, the fly flower should be cleaned. The fly and oil in the exhaust pipe should be cleaned regularly to eliminate the fire hazard.
Zhejiang LICHENG Printing&Dyeing Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd is professional exporter and manufacturer of Hot Air Stenter and flat screen printer in China, Our engineer team provides design realization service for your every requirement, and employ professional trained staff, so we have quick response to different customer' S enquiry everyday. The following Licheng flat screen printing machine manufacturers continue to introduce you what are the advantages of Flat Screen Printing Machine .
1. You can print on any size and shape. General printing can just only work on flat surface, like paper. Screen printing is able to print on flat surface, but also print on cylinder things, such as bottles, pens, cups and other sharpe of things.
2. You can feel the print by touching it, and with 3D sense. You can have a see at the TV-set remote control, if it is made by silicone, it must be screen printing. Can you feel it?
3. Versatility - It is hard to find a printing method as versatile as screen printing. It can be done on almost any surface as long as it is flat, fabric, wood, plastic and even metal, among many others.
4. The printing can be very very beatiful and without laminating, and can not be affected by sunshine and ari temperature.
5.Big Order Friendly - Since this is a method that requires the fabrication of screens for every color used in an artwork, it is best reserved for large orders. The more garments placed in an order then the cheaper the cost per unit will be.
6. Process is very convenient, cheap and wasy to understand.
If you are looking for relative Flat Screen Printer machine from China, we sincerely hope we can be your best choice! Let' S work together to build a much brilliant future now!
For a piece of equipment, the quality of its accessories will directly affect the quality of the product. If there are some problems with the flat screen printing machine parts, how can we handle the efficiency and quality of the production? The best way is to solve these problems as soon as possible. Let's talk about what problems are encountered in the flat screen printing machine accessories.
If the Flat Screen Printer machine parts are not maintained for a long time, some parts may be broken. The holes are generally caused by foreign objects on the surface, so check them frequently during operation, even when the equipment is shut down. Often go to maintenance and inspection; in addition, sometimes the water will also affect the failure of the flat screen printing machine accessories, because the water will seriously affect the quality of the printed tape printing, so that the color is not uniform, so according to the severity, if the tape The problem of joints is to ensure the uniformity of the thickness of the joints. If it is formed by the crushing of heavy objects, it should be eliminated by heat setting to resume use.
There may be many problems with flat screen printing machine parts, which may have their own factors, or may be due to environmental influences, and may not be maintained for a long time, but we need to solve them for any reason.
Maybe you can click Hot Air Stenter for further more information.